Possibly 3-4 months from having my garage & disappearing for ever (except to ride and for dinner). The wait driving me round the twisties...
Share This Page
There are no messages on barneymusician's profile yet.
- Home Page:
- Chiswick, London, UK
Passed full test January 2020 and got a 2018 Triumph Street Twin 4 days later. Rode through lockdown as a Volunteer Helper so on clear London roads. Did my 1st BikeSafe 2020 too. Gradually optimising my Street Twin with mods (TEC Bike Parts and Triumph).
- Drummer, Pianist, Teacher on a break!
Pianist, drummer, percussionist, accordionist, music teacher, writer.
Other passions are fitness (BJJ, HIIT), food (cooking and eating!) and travel.
Plans - getting a garage, putting in my bike, a gym and music studio (and spending most of my time there!), opening a biker cafe.
For my Street Twin:
- TEC Pannier Rails
- Triumph Square Mirrors
- Puig Protective Spool Sliders Black
- Tail Tidy
- Crafton Atelier Ribbed Seat
- TEC Levers in Black
- Head bolt covers.
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres.
- Triumph Large Indicators Front and Back
- Bar end finishers - in black to replace the stock greys. Easy 5 minute job (but when clearly for aesthetics could Triumph not make the screws black too?! They call it a "kit"...hardly...it's 2 bar ends with a screw for each.
- Triumph Chrome Clutch Badge.
- Triumph Clutch Cable Guide - Black
- Triumph Black Engine Bolt Kit.
- Triumph Finned Header Rings - Black.
- Triumph TPMS - I'm going to flog these....anyone interested?
- Triumph Rear Wheel Adjuster Kit - Black.
- Triumph Heated Grips - just outside my comfort zone with tank removal etc so will get done at Triumph London, quoted 1 hour at £132 inc VAT (they were doing a free fitting for these at one point..doh!)
- TEC Rebel 2-1 Stainless - Full de-cat high flow exhaust performance system - will probably wait until I move to a home with a garage before tackling this.
- TEC Progressive Front Suspension - again pending garage.
- TEC Rear Alloy Gas Shocks - pending garage.
- TEC Paddock Stand Bobbins - Axle Adapter Bobbins Kit for rear wheel
- TEC Sump/Engine Guard, Alloy Bash Plate in Black
- TEC Cam Change - Will deffo get a specialist to install.
Spoked Wheels - I would get the Triumph ones (in black of course) as they on a deal atm but won't as they not compatible with tubeless and that a deal breaker. Tubeless spoked available but on the hunt for ones at more reasonable prices...
Signature2018 Street Twin - see my profile for details