Zarco’s New Employers.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Tiglet, May 4, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Its been confirmed that Zarco will have a factory ride for 2019/20.

“Johann Zarco has today been announced as Pol Espargaro's teammate at Red Bull KTM Factory Racing for 2019 and 2020, confirming the strong rumors that had surrounded the Frenchman's ride for 2019 and beyond”

2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    it does seem a strange move for him,obviously he's looking long term as i cant see him even getting on the podium never mind a win on the KTM in 2019

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    I think he would be better where he is personally.
    Look at Lorenzo, he will have no problem getting a decent ride as he’s established.
    Zarco has still got a way to go to establish that reputation. KTM whilst a factory ride may not be the best way to do it.

4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Zarco seemingly turned down a factory ride with Honda whether that was to replace Dani as he is rumoured to be leaving, or if it was as a 3rd factory rider as they had with Dovi one year I'm not sure, KTM will come good in Moto GP and with Tech 3 moving there maybe it's not a bad move by Zarco..very strong rumours that Lorenzo is going to move to Suzuki next year

5. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Think that would be a good move for Lorzeno, Zarco would be better there too as Suzuki seem to be getting there with there bikes.