Your Own, You Tube Videos..post Them Here

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dougie D, Apr 7, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    as i didn't take any videos on the friday,i've done the same roads since so i'll stick these 2 up just now and put the rest up later
    the first one is Blairgowrie to pitlochry via the Moulin Moor after about 1.20 i take the turn off at Bridge Of Cally that we took

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    This next one is from Pitlochry to Aberfeldy via the Queens view

• Like Like x 4
  3. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Thanks,you don't really hear it with the Gopro camera as I don't have a separate mic but when the Drift camera is on and I have the mic near the exhausts it comes across clear but I have to turn the volume of the pipes down when I'm editing the video as it drowns out the music!,i have put one video up on YouTube where I haven't put any music on for a change and left just the noise of the big v twin singing away through the Vance & Hines:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Nice one Andy,did you have the Gopro on a chesty? it picked up the lovely exhaust note pretty good:cool:, Are you going to get a external mic for it?

5. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    That is such an awesome view! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Superview is great on a bike, it really adds the feel of speed to the video although "wide" view I think helps make the lean angles look bigger, you got the chesty angle perfect! :)

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Is it the GoPro Hero 5 Black or 6 Black you have?

8. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    That is a good price for sure! :)

9. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    heres the next 2 in fridays Scottish road trip..but not from the scottish road trip as i didn't have my camera on the friday:confused: but done this one at a later date..Aberfeldy and over the "Sma glen" towards Crieff

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    The next one i did at the end of April it was really sunny when i left and just before the Tullybannocher cafe it started to rain so i went in for a coffe and by the time i'd finished the rain had stopped and the sun was out again! i stopped of at the Glen Ogle burger van which is a popular place for bikers (the lix Toll fuel station where we stopped is just a mile or so past there)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    I popped out on my 765 looking for food... and failed lol :D

• Like Like x 3
  12. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    #91 Dougie D, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Penultimate clip of the roads we did during the Scottish road trip, this was done later with Lou and his mates,we were lucky as we got a clear run all the way down the Trossachs

• Like Like x 6
  13. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    yeah it was like oops what was that:confused: i don't know who they were,they later turned off down by Lochearnhead

14. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    This one is actually the same run as the above video (apart from the bit going to Loch Katrine) I made another vid as I had my 2 cameras on my bike ,I've kept the cone incident in but using the 2 cameras in the vid makes it look different..I've used the Stones "Start Me Up" again as I think it's a great song for a bike vid:)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    I popped up to London to visit Buckingham Palace and watch the RAF flyby to celebrate the 100 years of the RAF. It is also the anniversary of the start of the Battle of Britain, so AWESOMES! :)

• Like Like x 4
  16. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hi all, I've just been given a Crosstour CT 9500 video camera and I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest a free/cheap video editing program I can use on my Chromebook ??

17. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I use Adobe Premier Elements, I think I was about £80.00 but I found you need a powerful computer for it to work smoothly, my old laptop just couldn't handle it. also you would be better keeping all vids on a portable hard drive as the files can be huge! before I edit a days riding the video can be about 75GB! there is a lot of free editing software about I just don't know much about them

18. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Stole this from MCN...
    Sony movie studio. It’s like Vegas but slightly watered down. Still more features than you can shake a stick at and only about £40

19. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Filmora Wondershare is what I use, it is very user friendly and has a lot of the features of the expensive stuff. Think it is also around £40

20. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Did we do that road but in the opposite direction?

21. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    We did this road at last years GMU..so different when it's not chucking it down ..

• Like Like x 4
  22. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    that is proper pukka riding roads mate! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. Tallaferro

Tallaferro Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Catalonia
    Well here is my first attempt with an onboard camera! Still need to learn how to post-process and edit so this time is just the video and the music.
    This road is from Sitges to Castelldefels and it is known as Costes del Garraf (Garraf Shores).
    Hope you enjoy it!

• Like Like x 5
  24. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Looks like an awesome road to ride! :)

25. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    #100 Sprinter, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Get behind this every machine user needs to

What happens in 30 years time when we NEED replacement ECUs for our classic 2000 bikes, and Triumph no longer supports the software?

• Like Like x 1