Yet Another 'soon To Be' Triumph Owner....

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Edgeinhawk, Nov 26, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Edgeinhawk

Edgeinhawk New Member

Nov 26, 2022
    UK, Kent
    Hi All. After a lot of soul searching I finally dived in and got my m/c licence this year. Been a few years consideration and very much a 'late life' crisis (retired). Soon to be owner of a Speed Twin (900) - can't wait. Located in the UK, South East. Very much looking forward to some touring and adventure. Even though I haven't got the bike yet I'm already into research mode for the first bunch of mods - windscreen, luggage rack and perhaps, if I can find a good guide, fitting a pair of dinali lights to improve visibility. Looking forward to joining the community, so far the dealership experience has been excellent...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Seedman

Seedman Member

Oct 30, 2022
    Maryland USA
    Hello...welcome and enjoy that new Speed Twin 900. I just purchased a T100 with the same engine and love it. Super torquey.

Best regards!

3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi and welcome, enjoy your new bike:)

4. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Hi and welcome from another who gained their licence this year - I hope you enjoy your new bike and riding as much as I have so far, it's been a blast!

5. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Hi Edgeinhawk :cool:

6. littleade

littleade The only sane one here
    Subscriber

Mar 17, 2015
    Worcestershire
    Welcome in, nice intro too.

7. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Hi and welcome to the forum :cool:

8. Edgeinhawk

Edgeinhawk New Member

Nov 26, 2022
    UK, Kent
    Hi All. Thank you for all the kind responses. Now the proud owner of a ST900 and, weather permitting, 'busy' trying to get it run in! Bit of a challenge at the moment - given the cold snap in the UK. But I grab the odd ride when I can. Loving the bike and reading all the comments on this forum. Already done two mods - screen (Dart) and luggage rack / grab rail (Tecparts). Now looking into panniers. Want to be ready for when the 'great thaw' begins :)

9. Bikerman

Bikerman I used to have 5500 posts.

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    Greetings from Lincolnshire.