Wow. Just wow.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by MikeyDaytona, May 8, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MikeyDaytona

MikeyDaytona Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Suffolk
    Stumbled into Honda Lings yesterday to look at buying some new gloves as mine are already falling apart (price you pay for cheap shit)

Took a look around their stock to see what they had in when I came across a Daytona 675R in a metallic candy white, I fell in love and then like most celeb marriages these days quickly fell out of love and divorced the idea of possibly going for it after seeing a £10k price tag...

I've been mentioning in previous threads about the idea of upgrading to a cruiser once I'm done with the D600 so conveniently, just behind the 675, was a Thunderbird, I was able to find it on their website...

http://www.lingsmoto.com/lingsmoto_usedbike_display.php?mod_01=52507

Absolutely stunning IMO but surprisingly bigger than I expected, after sitting on it I concluded that it probably wouldnt be the best move until I have spent a few years on 2 wheels