World of Triumph

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by suzook12, Jun 9, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. suzook12

suzook12 New Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Placed 2 orders with these guys (PFK Lings), the 2nd one arrived Friday, the first still hasn't arrived (Idle air pipes). Tried ringing several times this morning already and going straight to answerphone.
    In the age of communication, this does not seem like a very good service to me. They dont do trade sales and seem to treat the general public however they seem fit. All my trade suppliers deliver next day and tell you if they are out of stock, and oddly, they answer their phones!!

Anybody else have issues with these? Bearing in mind I can drive to Hinckly in about an hour and a half i find their service a bit of a let down.Fortunately its for my own bike and not a customers.

I cant for the life of me see why trade get treated differently to the general public, its not right...

Steve

2. suzook12

suzook12 New Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Finally got through, turns out one pipe out of the three is out of stock and won't be in till 20th June, nice of them to let me know. Only ordered them to save some time, looks like will be making my own after all
    Steve

3. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    To be honest Steve all I use them for checking how much the part costs and if it is available.

Jack Lilley are very good and worth while giving them a go. :smile:

Cheers

Steve

4. suzook12

suzook12 New Member

Apr 29, 2014

Cheers, i ended up ringing triumph and have now found a trade source for spares, so normal service resumed..... Seems WoT don't actually stock much, they rely on hinckley to have it so they have no idea whats in stock till after they've taken yr money

Steve