Women's Size 12 Vanson Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by decotriumph, Dec 4, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. decotriumph

decotriumph New Member

Nov 24, 2021
    Tullahoma, TN USA
    FS - Vintage Women's Size 12 Vanson Leather Jacket with zip-out windproof liner. This is a very versatile jacket as there are panels on both sides of the front that unzip and roll down to reveal perforated leather panels. Combine that with the zippered vents in the back and this is a three season jacket in most climates. Extra layer in shoulders, elbows and forearms
    Vanson Leathers' quality is unsurpassed. This jacket has only been worn about a half-dozen times. My wife doesn't ride with me anymore. This jacket retailed for over $400 20 years ago. It still looks and smells like new and will last a lifetime. Selling it for $200.with zip-out windproof liner. This is a very versatile jacket as there are panels on both sides of the front that unzip and roll down to reveal perforated leather panels. Combine that with the zippered vents in the back and this is a three season jacket in most climates. Extra layer in shoulders, elbows and forearms
    Vanson Leathers' quality is unsurpassed. This jacket has only been worn about a half-dozen times. My wife doesn't ride with me anymore. This jacket retailed for over $400 20 years ago. It still looks and smells like new and will last a lifetime. Selling it for $225 shipped in US48. PayPal only. PM to contact me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2