Featured Woburn Triumph

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by TT600Des, Mar 7, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TT600Des

TT600Des Member

Nov 5, 2014
    Buckinghamshire
    Came and collected my TT600. Did a remap which has just transformed the bike, really smooth power delivery at low speed roll-on, roll-off. The best £37.50 I've ever spent without a doubt.

Two new tyres, and undertook several Factory recalls not done by previous owner.

Offered to deliver bike back, weather was decent so I went and collected it, and have a wonderful ride back home.

TOTAL cost inc remap..... £327.00.

Customer service - faultless, a real pleasure to deal with.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    #2 Rich Bryce, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Took my Street Twin in for its 500 mile service before Xmas, and ended up walking out with an ex-demo Tiger 800. Couple of mates also bought Tigers there in recent months. So we've been in and out of there quite often and really like the guys in there. Proper friendly, willing and helpful bunch of lads.

I liked them so much I joined them ;)

They're short staffed so I've been helping out this week doing a few hours detailing bikes, customer service follow-up, talking bike-related bollox with customers such as Privateer and such like gofer duties.

Right now we need Service Technicians (workshop mechanics). Good rates of pay. Let me know if you're interested.

• Like Like x 1