Windshield That Will Fit 2018 Bonneville Speedmaster With High Bar Kit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by el guerito, May 6, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. el guerito

el guerito New Member

May 6, 2019
    San Jose, CA
    Hello all!

Greetings from San Jose, CA! I am the proud owner of a 2018 Bonnie Speedmaster with the High Bar Kit installed. I saw that on the Triumph web site configurator for the Bonneville Speedmaster, when you have chosen the High Bar kit, you cannot consequently select the Roadster Windscreen (A9700379).

I'm trying to see if anyone has this particular configuration on their Speedmaster, and if so, what windshield they have that seems to work well for them.

I tried asking my local dealer, they have no answers for me.

2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Could it be modified :confused:

3. el guerito

el guerito New Member

May 6, 2019
    San Jose, CA
    Not entirely certain. I'm not an expert in modifying anything, and especially a windshield haha.

I've seen some third party windshields that say "universal", but it's difficult to ascertain how those would fit with the high bar kit installed. While I'm always amenable to purchasing official Triumph accessories, if they don't have anything to suit my need, I'm open to suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

I have a dart screen on my 2018 Speedmaster :) this fits on the upper forks :)
    I’m not familiar with the screen you want to fit so I’m assuming it fits onto the handlebars themselves and is the reason why they won’t fit yours :confused:

5. el guerito

el guerito New Member

May 6, 2019
    San Jose, CA
    I'll take a look at the Darts. I've seen those on Revzilla :) Thank you!

• Like Like x 1