Which Bike Alarm To Fit To Sp3

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Bassy, Oct 1, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    Hi Guys,
    Never had to worry about alarming my bikes in the past but as I'm looking to do a bit of touring was wondering which alarm system to go with and which will fit straight into the wiring loom and which won't put strain on my battery.
    Got a 2012 speed triple.

Cheers Bassy

2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    None mate, it will just go wrong, immobilise and leave you stranded or drain your battery before you get your second beer in. Better off with two disc locks (front and back) and if you have room a good chain and lock :cool::cool:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:confused: As already said mate stay well clear of wired in alarms.....nothing but trouble :mad:
    Get an alarm disc lock instead :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    Cheers guys, I'll look into buying recommended disc looks for front and rear. Also a descent chain ground anchor.
    Looks like a trip to NEC bike show

• Like Like x 3
  5. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    Cheers for the offer of meeting up I'll let you know if I can make the Tuesday, as I thought I'd take me dad as we are building a trike for him in my workshop.

6. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire

7. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    And there was me thinking that I'd best get my name tag made and wear my T-shirt saying I'm not his carer.......:joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Littleade is easily recognised, he's the one in the yellow wheelchair, in a straightjacket, dribbling with a strong smell of poo around him. :D
    Oh yeah, he also wears a WW2 German helmet.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    Hi Guys if I'm there on time I'll see ya on triumph stand Tuesday. Tri-day t shirt and monster hoody.

• Like Like x 2