Tiger 800 Which Aftermarket Can?

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Funnyfarm, Jan 29, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Funnyfarm

Funnyfarm Active Member

Jan 3, 2020
    Hampshire
    Hello I'm needing a bit of guidance on an aftermarket exhaust on my 2011 Tiger I am currently looking at the Factory Scorpion and SP Engineering dubious oval but also considering cheaper alternatives like Black Widow and Fuel ect, has anyone here got any experience with the above???
    I would like to hear your thoughts...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    Hi Funnyfarm, I have fitted a lot of different exhausts on all manner of machines over time, however recently I purchased a Scorpion Exhaust for my 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765RS, I fancied a change from a Yoshimura that I fitted when the bike was new. The Scorpion is exceptionally well made, it is packed superb when delivered, all in all I have no hesitation in recommending these. If you look at my post under Street Triple you can see some photos of the quality of the exhaust.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Funnyfarm

Funnyfarm Active Member

Jan 3, 2020
    Hampshire
    Cheers for the reply, I did have a scorpion on my sv 650 a few years ago and rated it, scorpion is my first choice as I know they are not stupidly loud, but have a nice deep burble how do you find it at motorway speeds does it drone? Cheers..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    I have yet to try it out on the road, only listened to it in the garage so unable to tell, I will let you know when I have given it a good ride out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Funnyfarm

Funnyfarm Active Member

Jan 3, 2020
    Hampshire
    Thanks Iceman.

• Agree Agree x 1