Where’s Santa Up To Delivering Presents

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tiglet, Dec 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Hats off to the folk at Norad. They're suffering under Trumps trumped up Federal close-down so are off pay until further notice, but are still turning up to ensure the Santa tracker is fully operational.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    So your telling me NORAD have Santa on missile lock?

4. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Kinda. After the Cold-War was 'won' what else are they going to do to justify their salaries?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Blimey Ron! I can't say I disagree, but I'd say leave it till the skiing season is over this year. Then after Brexit, who cares?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Come on lads let’s get serious :eek:

Since Santa started a few hours ago he’s delivered over 2,000,000,000 gifts and the reindeer are still pulling strong.
    Well that’s what my youngest grandchildren have just rung and told me :heart:

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Bless them. The magic of Christmas, eh? Of course as you and I know, that sleigh and reindeer is all just a PR stunt. In truth it's all done via wormholes, and the chimney is just part of the art of distraction; while kiddies are sleepy-eyed focused on the chimneys, Santa and his helpers are creeping in through the wormholes in the wardrobes (just like in the Narnia tales).

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1