What's Happened To Motone?

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by beerkat, Apr 16, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    I've been trying to contact Motone Customs for several days. I want to buy a tail tidy and indicators for a 2017 T120. Their website says these items are currently unavailable and suggests you click the 'tell me when they're back in' button. I did this several weeks ago but nothing's happened. I've emailed (no reply) and phoned the number on their website but get no answer, not even an answer phone.
    Has anyone had any dealings with them in the last few days? Are they still in business?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Funnyfarm

Funnyfarm Active Member

Jan 3, 2020
    Hampshire
    Im not sure but I was going to buy a new seat next month ??? Thanks for the heads up

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. According to Stuart Fillingham on YouTube the other day they are still going...I had to wait 3 months for a set of risers to come back in stock, smallish company with small production runs I suppose, good quality though and worth waiting for

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    I'd be a bit wary about spending there for the time being then tbh.
    If you do, use a credit card as you get more protection and might get your money back.
    Shame (but I hope all is good obviously of course)

5. To avoid confusion, I didn't pay for the risers and then wait 3 months for delivery, I just requested notification when they were back in stock and then ordered after receiving an email, had them within a few days of paying.

• Useful Useful x 1