Thruxton What Tank Bag Are You Using On Your Thruxton

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by OneEyeMan, Jun 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OneEyeMan

OneEyeMan Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2019
    USA
    Looking for a minimalist tank bag for my new RS.
    I just want to carry my ins and registration papers, my wallet, and a pair of reading glasses.
    It's kind of difficult finding one that won't look ridiculous with the Thruxton's styling.
    What are you all using?
    Pix or links please?
    Thank you.

2. Ge-Minigun

Ge-Minigun Active Member

Sep 20, 2021
    Virginia (USA)
    I know this is an old thread, but since no one else has offered ad I’m new to the site…thought I might be able to help. Getting a Thruxton RS in a couple weeks and have been purchasing the necessities beforehand and one of them being a tank bag. Like you I didn’t want something that would look ridiculous on the bike…wound up getting a Nelson Rigg Commuter Lite…either magnetic or strap. Expands to just under 9 liters and “closed” a smidge over 5 liters, for me it’s perfect…phone, wallet, papers, small snack, glasses and Garmin 64st. as mentioned, I don’t have the bike yet so not sure what it will look like on it, but I think it will work, if not I’ll start looking again.

Nelson Rigg Commuter Lite Magnetic / Strap Tank Bag | 10% ($10.99) Off! - RevZilla

• Informative Informative x 1