Well Thats A Bugger Then!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by pistonbroke, Jun 29, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. pistonbroke

pistonbroke Senior Member

Aug 10, 2020
    Lancashire
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Too many strangers might have messed about with their selective gene pool during the event........
    They'd have to start the experiment again possibly?
    As the isle of shite is sinking, they’re trying to create (bring back) webbed feet and hands to help to get to the promised land...
    Joking!
    Thats jersey! :):)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Neil Lambton

Neil Lambton Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Dorset

They can`t be all that bad on the Island, when i traded my Street Cup for my Speed Twin 2 years ago, 3X sold it to a guy from the Isle of White. I did wonder whether he posts on here?.

• Like Like x 1
  4. andyc1

andyc1 Lunarville 7, Airlock 3

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    On a lighter note, the Armoy road races are going ahead this year, next weekend! Got my ticket :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    Enjoy! :)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest

You’re not wrong. One web-footed resident made it quite clear what they think of outsiders with these comments about the race being cancelled:

Good, noisy, dangerous, and dull.

This is NOT the place for such, and will only encourage more idiots to copy and speed. We like it quiet here, go back to the mainland for noise and ‘excitment’ or keep it in the dreggy towns where most of you rightfully reside. We don’t want it or you here.

I quite like the IoW and visit every year. It’s like being in Royston Vasey circa the 1950’s. Given the resident’s view of us mainlanders, I’ll definitely stay well clear of any local shops run by the IoW equivalent of Edward and Tubbs.

AC3793F4-C69A-4D85-856D-1C964EFBFC9F.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 5