Speed Twin Mufflers - $99.00 - Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Sullivs, Jun 12, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sullivs

Sullivs Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2020
    Weldon Spring, Missouri, USA
    #1 Sullivs, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    Like new '19 Speed Twin mufflers. Triumph part numbers T2202563 and T2202564. A few boot scuffs, but otherwise look like new! Comes with the clamps and rubber mounts, too. I bought them for my Street Twin, but found out they were mis-labelled. So I never mounted them (different mounting point). $99.00 OBO. Free Shipping in the Con US.

Thank you,

Mufflers1.jpg

Mufflers2.jpg

Mufflers3.jpg

Mufflers4.jpg

2. JChimpo

JChimpo New Member

Feb 8, 2020
    New Jersey
    Hi, what brand are these? I have a 2019 ST and I'm assuming these are not OEM.

3. Sullivs

Sullivs Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2020
    Weldon Spring, Missouri, USA
    #3 Sullivs, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    Hi JChimpo,
    These are Triumph OEM mufflers. See attached pics of part numbers on the bottom of the mufflers. But they may be for a Speed Twin, not a Street Twin.

I purchased them for my Street Cup (seller said they were off his '19 Street Twin) but didn't receive them until after I finished the bike, so I never put them on. They have been sitting on my shelf.

Now that you asked, I pulled them out and held them up against my bikes. It looks like the mounting points are farther back than on my Street Cup and Street Twin. I keep seeing ads for mufflers calling out the Speed Twin and Thruxton, so maybe these will fit only those models (?).

If you are still interested in them, let me know. Otherwise, I will change the ad to reflect they are for a "Speed" Twin, and not a "Street" Twin.
    Muffler1.jpg Muffler2.jpg

Thank you,

Muffler1.jpg

Muffler2.jpg

4. JChimpo

JChimpo New Member

Feb 8, 2020
    New Jersey
    Hi Sullivs,
    Thanks for the info and pics. I just looked up the model number and these are definitely for the Speed Twin. Updating the ad information is the way to go to avoid confusion. Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1