Wanted Your Help

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by joe mc donald, Dec 29, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I am looking for shocks similar to Hagon progressive love the nitro's also want some sort of spring to firm up the front end. And a nice set of exhausts with a bit of a growl if any one can help. Or advice.
    Happy New Year to All
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  2. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    you won't get much advice if we don't know model and year of bike ho ho ho.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Chuk
    It's a 2017 released 2016 but I think they are the same. It's the classic black and white model. Sorry for my error. Not sure if it's got a specific model name. the vin number is. SMTDAD75HWH779559
    Happy New Year.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kinjane

Kinjane Active Member

Oct 15, 2017
    Bristol, Land of Enger
    It’s a T120 Bonneville, but when searching for aftermarket parts if it’s not listed you could use T120 Bonneville Black instead.

• Like Like x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Kinjane
    Yes I got Hagon make me a pair that seem to be perfect they have stainless bodies and chrome springs with 3 position damping also the usual preload adjustment. I have always used Hagon. I find that they listen to what the rider wants then give very constructive advice on them. I also had them supply progressive front springs that give better suspension on the front. What I want now is a set of front preload adjusters so I can play with them.
    Ride Safe.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1