wanted any street scrambler parts 2010 Bonneville

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by gilburton, Nov 28, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. gilburton

gilburton New Member

Nov 28, 2014
    Looking for anything that would help convert a slightly damaged bike to street scrambler style
    eg exhausts complete or just short upswept slip ons,spoked wheels complete(might swap my good alloys/tyres)
    and other sundry parts eg handlebars,seat,mudguards etc.
    Condition not that important as powder coating will be done and the exhausts will be wrapped.
    Anything considered from simple relocation brackets/single speedo conversion.

2. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    Sounds like a pretty interesting project. What's the machine that there going to go on?

3. gilburton

gilburton New Member

Nov 28, 2014
    As per the title it's a 2010 Bonneville. It's a cat D insurance job that could very easily be put back to standard as it's only minor damage.
    I'm not necessarely after genuine Triumph stuff but anything along the lines of the style.
    Only snag is it has alloy wheels and it's not a cheap or easy job to revert to spokes mainly because the fork is different so it may stay with alloys unless anyone wants to swap the front end with me?? And of course the rear wheel.
    The forks are not damaged in any way!

• Like Like x 1
  4. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    Sorry mate, I missed the title.