Waiting For A Tiger800 Xrt Coming From A T100

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by zsguerreiro, Jan 26, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. zsguerreiro

zsguerreiro New Member

Oct 18, 2019
    Portugal - Algarve
    So I bought a T100 back in October as my first big bike and while easy to ride wasn't exactly what I expected(specifically wind protection) so traded it in for a new Tiger800 XRT which I'm hoping will be more to my liking...
    Any advices/tips/suggestions for the tiger?
    Also I have a few extras that I want to sell (halcyon black mirrors, original indicators, long haul windscreen, sw motech side bags(and SLC supports) and a cool custom made seat(see pic), all of which I'm planning to sell quite cheap so if anyone is interestes just give me a nudge. If there is a particular section to advertise this please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

IMG_20200126_090918.jpg

IMG_20200126_084321.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Yeah mate try the parts, accessories and clothing thread!!
    Tigers a great bike I love em to bits, some people hate the looks, I’m not bothered as I prefer to ride them than look at them, but I don’t mind the looks. You’ll want to change the screen at some stage as wind protection leaves a bit to be desired. You’re a brave man buying without trying!