Tiger 1050 Vote On Twin Headlights For The New Tiger 1000

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Cyborgbot, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. Yes, the bike looks great with asymmetric lights & I don't mind "oi, ur headlights broken!" comments

5.9%
  2. No, I like an athletically pleasing pair of headlights that BOTH work in high/low beams.

94.1%
  1. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest

#1 Cyborgbot, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
    SleepyOwl posted some pictures of the potentially new Tiger 1000 model in another thread. I was sort of curious to see if people like the fact that one of the headlight pair is on, the other off - presumably it works as a high beam.

Triumph-Tiger-1000-WEB-001.jpg

I may have been a bit biased with the questions...

PS: Sorry about the typo - the question should say "aesthetically" and not "athletically" - I am sure you could figure that out for yourselves. Unfortunately you can't change the question after the poll has started - grrr...

• Like Like x 1
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Both on :)

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest

I wrote to Nick Bloor CEO of Triumph asking them to please reconsider their design of the headlights.

He replied with a really nice message of thanks for feedback and will send my observations to their design team - not that he could confirm or deny the existence of future models... ;)

Great bloke.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Personally, i prefer both to be on ;)