uploading photo help

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Big Paul, Mar 29, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Big Paul

Big Paul New Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Guys, I,m a real dinosaur with computers, I would like to put some phots of my bike on here but haven't got a Scooby doo how to do it HELP ???? must be real easy lingo please.

2. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    #2 P19DJG, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
    Start your thread or reply to a post,
    Click on the "insert image" icon which looks like a framed picture,
    Insert Image box appears,
    Click "From computer" tab
    Click "Select Files" (this will browse folders stored on your computer, select folder where your pictures are stored)
    Select the picture on your computer you wish to upload & either double click it or single click it then click the "Open" tab
    Click "Upload File(s)"

Repeat above for multiple pictures.

And Bobs ya Uncle, Fannys ya Aunt....

View attachment 492

• Like Like x 1
  3. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Ok , the box you type into to reply to a message or to set up a new thread has a row of symbols above. If you see the orange smiley face symbol, count 4 symbols to the right and click on that.
    It should say insert an image: it will give you a choice of uploading an image directly from your computer where you just click browse and go to where the photo is stored on your hard drive and just click upload. Beware if the photo is too large it will not upload.

The other option it will give is to link it to a photo sharing website like photo bucket or flicker, there you just copy and paste the link into the box and jobs a good un.

The other symbols to up there will allow you to put a video link on.

If you look at the bottom of the box you type into there is an option to go advanced, if you use that to start with it will allow you to preview your post including photos before you actually post it.

4. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Can also be done from smartphones and iPads etc ...

5. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Yes but the gamble with using a smart phone is that the Not So smart smart phone will put the pictures on in any direction.... As I prove regularly...

• Like Like x 1