675 Update On My Stolen Rx

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by mark scarrott, Dec 17, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mark scarrott

mark scarrott Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2015
    burntwood
    Hi All

Just thought I would share this with you as I found it a little strange.

Whilst trawling Ebay for bits I cam across my old RX which had been stolen earlier this year and then recovered by the police in Liverpool.
    MCE are now selling it themselves as "sold as seen" with no keys or log books.

The strange thing is I sent all keys and logs books to them so I am very surprised they are not with the bike.

It does look a little worse for ware with no seat and wires hanging out and I would have thought it would have been more saleable with the keys?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-TRIUMPH-STREET-TRIPLE-675-RX-GREY/153299047491

It did make me feel a bit sad seeing as it was a great bike and like all my bikes she was well looked after.

Mark :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Having dealt with MCE, I'm not.

It is heartbreaking to see, but just metal and plastic, you had your fun and hopefully a decent pay-out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Sad to see mate. Fwiw if it has been serviced at Triumph dealerships the service history will all be in the Triumph on line system and can be printed out. A new set of keys aren't expensive so long as the lockset isn't damaged.

• Like Like x 1