Union Jack Tank Graphics

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by chuk, Jul 21, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    i remember before i bought my 2011 model i seen a bike with union jack tank graphics,they were coloured and wavy in style and fitted on both sides of tank high up nr front,can't find any images or vendors closest I've seen is (crispy designs) set that actually are for belly pan of a 2016 model any pointers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chester Monty

Chester Monty Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Chester
    • Like Like x 1
  3. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    aha good stuff that's the very thing i was looking for,got red wheel spacer and clutch cable guide to fit after weekend hope weather keeps playing ball for decent run.

4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Have a look at motografix as well

5. ellerslie

ellerslie Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Rickmansworth
    I remember this and am assuming it was factory I saw it on a Rocket I think.

Looked the dogs. I would live something similar.

6. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    the crispydesigns site has 2 good graphics I'm considering,the first is for belly pan about £32 second is headlight cowl £14,only thing is today i removed the cowl screen and prefer the look now,its left the 3 mounting holes now where screen was so would need to cut hole in graphic,the motografix site has a large variety for various models the Daytona set looks the dogs danglies.

7. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    as stated i removed screen now left with 3 holes which have rubber grommets for screws,is there blanking plugs that fill these or best to just apply graphic over hole as its only really 1 side. WP_20180726_12_09_11_Pro.jpg