Tyre Fitting In Norfolk.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by J S Chappell, Jun 14, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. J S Chappell

J S Chappell Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2020
    Wandering
    Hi all,I need some advice please.I recently moved to Norfolk from the Yorkshire Dales, I live near Sandringham and need to find a tyre fitter/supplier to fit some S21's to my Striple. Any ideas or recomendations? I don't want to stab in the dark and get my wheels scratched or worse by some cowboy outfit. Any advice would be most welcome. John.

2. Mel Townend

Mel Townend New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Norfolk
    I use this guy, he has done 2 sets of tyres recently for me, a Triumph spoked set and Ducati alloys, great service and absolutely no damage to the wheels

http://www.swaffhammotorcycles.co.uk

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. J S Chappell

Jan 17, 2020
    Wandering
    #3 J S Chappell, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Perfect for me, Do they supply and fit all makes ,or can you buy your own and pay for fitting? Loose wheels or drive in drive out? Thanks for the info.

4. Mel Townend

Mel Townend New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Norfolk

5. Mel Townend

Mel Townend New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Norfolk
    He will supply and fit any tyre, drive in drive out, or you can supply your own tyres and loose wheels, if I recall correctly he charges £12 per wheel to fit and balance plus £3 per tyre for disposal

• Like Like x 1
  6. J S Chappell

Jan 17, 2020
    Wandering
    That's extremely reasonable, and it's where I shall be going in the future, once my warranty is over he'll get my servicing too. I just paid £186 for an oil change at Triumph.

7. Mel Townend

Mel Townend New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Norfolk

8. Mel Townend

Mel Townend New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Norfolk
    Mine also go there for servicing, like you say the main dealers are a complete rip off, and the dealership not a million miles from me have an appalling customer service attitude...

9. J S Chappell

Jan 17, 2020
    Wandering
    Before I moved down here I used Triumph in York, they were really great, infact when I traded my old Stripple for my new one, I gave the Norfolk dealership the offer of my business as I was moving down. They offered me over £800 less on my part-ex than the guys in York, guess where I took my business.

• Like Like x 1