Tutoro Chain Oiler

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Nolan 73, Jun 9, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nolan 73

Nolan 73 Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Hampshire
    Good afternoon everyone I have a street twin and have brought a Tutoro chain oiler . Now the problem I have is I haven’t a clue where to place it to keep it upright . Has anyone else fitted one or similar and could point me in the right direction many thanks .

2. Nolan 73

Nolan 73 Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Hampshire
    I have looked at the scottoilers but was not to happy with making a vacuum off the engine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    As the tutoro isn’t a Scott oiler I wouldn’t mount it as per scottoiler instruction but as the tutoro instructions which specifies upright and not at any angle but you probably know that as your question is where not how. I would look at a bit of downtube around the side panels or inside them to start.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Nolan 73

Nolan 73 Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Hampshire
    Many thanks for the reply’s I was trying my best to keep it as stealth as I can. Well after a bit of head scratching and playing with the different brackets supplied I have managed to mount it on the left hand side just across from the side panel. Then run the tubing around to the sprocket seems to work so far.

• Like Like x 2