675 Tuning At Home

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by High on Octane, Oct 10, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. High on Octane

High on Octane New Member

Oct 10, 2019
    Aurora, CO USA
    So, upon a little research it appears the factory ECMs are unlocked and programmable before 2015 on the 675 triples. What I am confused about is the proper programming required to flash it. I looked into TuneECU . com but there is not much for map availability and only says you need the OBDLink bluetooth scan tool. But I can't find any info as to how to upload the maps. Am I better off just ordering a PCV so I have full control and the ability to create my own maps? I was able to create multiple maps, and eventually, a very successful map for my 2001 Harley Road King before I traded in my Triumph. Tuning doesn't intimidate me, but tapping into the unknown of a factory ECM has me a little worried. Thanks in advance!

2. tim8061

tim8061 Member

Dec 28, 2019
    Gloucester
    Just joined here hence the late reply - lots of info on TuneEcu and using it on street-triple.co.uk forum if you search. I've remapped my 09 and tried different maps from the TuneEcu website. It's a relatively easy process using the app once you have the correct lead and connectivity. And the custom maps make a noticeable difference so worth doing if you want to play. You can load a map from the bike or from those available online and then alter it and load it into the bike ECU if you're confident, or just use one already customised.

• Like Like x 1