Ttp Retirement Sale Up To 50% Off, Everything Must Go!!!

Discussion in 'Triumph Twin Power' started by PieMan, Nov 1, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. PieMan

PieMan Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Dorset, England
    I would like to thank our customers for their business over the past 15 years and I hope you were happy with our products and the service we gave. But, now has come the time for me to retire and take things a little bit easier.

Best regards and good riding for the future, Mike.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Sad to see you going, Mike, but wish you all the best, are there discounts on maps as I'm looking for a thruxton performance tune 2 ?

3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Don’t know you mate, but have a great retirement. I have to say retirement definitely grows on you :):)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The long ranger

The long ranger New Member

Sep 20, 2022
    UK
    Hope you enjoy your retirement. just wish I could have seen this post earlier as I was looking for the TTP safe start. Wish there was one left behind still.

5. Dex

Dex New Member

Dec 6, 2020
    UK
    What a fantastic website - just spent a couple of hours going through all the tech stuff

6. PieMan

PieMan Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Dorset, England
    Hi all,

thank you for your kind words.

I will carry on supplying the EFI tunes and they will be the only part of TTP that I will be keeping and supporting in to the future.

I am talking to many in the trade about taking over some of our products. As and when anything is finalized, I will let everyone know and point owners to the correct resource.

All the best to everyone, take care out there.

Mike

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Dex

Dex New Member

Dec 6, 2020
    UK
    I'm wondering if it's excessive to buy a load of tuning parts for the Thruxton I don't own, have never owned, but want to own

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. triumph900

triumph900 Active Member

Dec 24, 2017
    US
    Oh damn! I guess I waited too long. I have been meaning to order kits for my 865 cruisers. Is it possible to still get them, and if so, for how much longer?

Enjoy your retirement!

9. PieMan

PieMan Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Dorset, England
    Hi All,

Due to popular demand we have the Safe Start coming back in to stock next week, over half of the new stock has already been sold. so please place an order to be shipped as soon as they come in to stock.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Sorry to see you go, but I know how it is. I pulled the plug way back in 2008. Thanks for giving me great service on the brake caliper I bought from you. Enjoy retirement and be safe. ...J.D.
    [Southern California U.S.A.]

11. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    THIS IS SPAM. ALL OF HIS TWENTY POSTS ARE THE SAME, NOTHING TO DO WITH BIKES