Ttp Efi Stage 1 Torque Induction Kit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tel Boy, Jun 20, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tel Boy

Tel Boy Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    Hi Guys

I want to go ahead with this TTP EFI Stage 1 Torque Induction Kit mod on my 2012 speedmaster, but I want to be sure that I order the correct tune download for my exhausts. I have spoken with Mike of TTP and he has said that I need to get the tune 2 for 'long free flowing silencers' (based on the picture that is attached). I just want to be sure that this is correct as I wouldn't have said that they are long, they are only about 3 inches past the mounting bracket as apposed to the original one's that I still have that go way back to the end of the rear wheel.

Any help, opinions greatfully received.

20180424_170742.jpg

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I think by short they mean the ones that stop at the sump!

• Like Like x 1
  3. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    They look longer than 20 inches (end to down-pipe connection) , so tune 2 is correct.
    Tune 3 is for sub 20 inch pipes!

Edit: As quoted above

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tel Boy

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    Thanks guys, just wanted to be sure and yes they are about 24 inches long.

5. Tel Boy

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    Hi Bud

This is confusing, mine are about 6 inches shorter than those ones on yours but the original ones that also came with my bike are about 5 inches longer than yours. Love that paint job mate !!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Ok @Tel Boy to stop the confusion, when TTP say short or long pipe it’s not a comparison between different styles or makes it’s a length thing, TTP specify on their website the lengths: shorts are under 20” and longs are over.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1