Featured Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Bad Billy, Nov 7, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Oh my DD, you have got me started on wanting me tea, that looks delicious.....

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    So where does this leave you now DD. Are going to appeal this decision and slur against your character..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. stevie28

stevie28 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2019
    Cambridgeshire
    I used to race flat track with paul baleta back in the day. He used to have a blog called speed therapy on blogger. Com or something. All of his road racing and dirttrack was on there. He raced an sv650 also. Then a ktm on the dirttrack.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Come to think about it Billy you are right, his character is beyond reproach...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    The games that get played at the GMU.... I was just resting me eyes your honour :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Old phart phred

Old phart phred Noble Member

Jun 23, 2019
    Ks
    Well you should have a great season with that bike, I'ma guessing it'll be much more fun than the bandit. Bonus was that with the bandit you probably lesarned a great deal about conservation of speed. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Wow, you've done a lot on that new bike of yours already, Billy! You'd best pace yourself. You'll find your new bike done and ready to roll before winter has even officially hit. Then how will you pass the cold, dark, rainy days until racing season begins?! :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    What's Dave doing next season Bill, is he coming over with you or staying with the prostocks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    At least you'll be able to some of the races with Dave as your pit buddy Bill, you are a double act after all :rolleyes:, all being well I'll definitely come and cheer you on at Castle combe, shall look forward to seeing you blat the big twin around there mate.

• Like Like x 2