Tsa Transmission Failure

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jose Torquato, Mar 17, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jose Torquato

jose Torquato New Member

Mar 17, 2021
    Brazil
    I have a tiger 900 GT PRO and after an offroad ride I started to receive a TSA transmission failure message. The gear transmission system is working perfectly. I took the bike to a dealership but they can't find any defects but they also can't disable the message. Does anyone have any tips on how to solve this problem?

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Yes!
    Leave it in the dealers until they fix the problem!
    If you try and fix it and break something, it's up to you to pay. It's honestly down to them to resolve and if they cannot, to give you a new one or money back (if it was new for you)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Ola Jose :cool: as above, the bike is new so it is up to the dealer to fix

4. Iran Macedo

Iran Macedo New Member

Oct 15, 2021
    Brasil
    Hi, Jose!
    The same problem happened in my GT Pro 21/22 yesterday (14/10/2021) here in Rio de Janeiro. Dealers sent some instructions that I have to do with the engine in moviment (I do not have done yet) and the procedure is gears up from 1 to 6 and gears down from 6 to 1 with a 10 sec acelleration between each one. I guess it is mechanic error, not eletronic. So, let's see what happens.