Triumph wolverhampton

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by mark scarrott, Oct 12, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mark scarrott

mark scarrott Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2015
    burntwood
    Hi all

Just had my ST Sprint serviced at Triumph Wolverhampton.

This was the 24000 service so a big one.

I got them to order the aftermarket exhaust for this so they could fit whilst servicing and do the remap all in one.

They had to delay the service by 2 weeks and so offered to fit exhaust for free as compensation.

Picked bike up Saturday evening and boy what a difference, they even changed the brake fluid in with the service.

So hats off to them and very pleased with the free bits as well.

Mark :):):)

• Like Like x 3
  2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    We all like free bits !!!!

3. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Free is good!! We likey!!!!

Interesting thread on www.triumphtorque.com (Dealers & Services section) about Triumph Wolverhampton (Stratstones?).
    Seems they had a few problems in the past, but perhaps now they have sorted them out? Hope so!

4. ming12

ming12 Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Weston Super Mare
    I always found them (Wolverhampton Triumph) very helpful with everything as I brought my Speedmaster off of them, am now down in Weston Super Mare and nearest dealer is either Taunton Triumph (where I had my 1st MOT, service and a re-map for new pipes, they were very helpful) or Fowlers in Bristol. As said Taunton Triumph were very helpful but as its a distance to travel for a service and MOT I will be using a local garage in future. Will still order Triumph bits as and when from Taunton but thats all.

5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Nice to hear good reports on dealers, Triumph Dublin pulled it out of the bag for me on my last visit. I was giving out about them last time I ordered parts but I have to say they really put themselfs out with my rebuild. They brought me out to the workshop to show me a thunderbird on the workbench , gave me advise and showed great interest in my project. If anyone is visiting or touring over here they have a bikers lounge that you can get a free coffee chat to other bikers. Down side is, you have to walk through the Harley section to get to it.

6. Grant

Grant New Member

Nov 15, 2015
    stourbridge,west mids
    Picked up my new bike of them a few weeks ago,took it back for the first 500 mile service,,,got talking to the mechanic and he says they are closing down at the end of March!! This was confirmed by several others i spoke to

7. Tim Jones

Tim Jones Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Eccleshall, Staffs
    This has been on Explorer forum, bolt on bike dealers to car dealerships are not the best as I have found through bitter experience.

Staffs Triumph is the place to go, proper dealer run by proper motorcyclists who know about bikes.

Teejay