Triumph Twin Power Tune Ttp Rocks!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gee, Mar 17, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Gee

Gee New Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Scotland
    It was some weeks back I sent my first question and that was about modifying my Thruxton and the immediate advice was I need TTP, :p This message is to say a big thank-you to you folks, 'this forum' but most importantly to the Team at TTP, I unfortunately at the same time of downloading my tune had some freaky issues with the bike then obviously convinced that the TTP tune was the problem, Jerking in low gears, cutting out, running badly, bad popping and so on, nightmare!! after digging deep I noticed a loose wire had come detached within the spaghetti junction inside the headlamp almost impossible to see as it was still in the housing this fixed ensured the bike from cutting out and to get right to the poor running and popping was as simple as a dodgy spark plug, yes a spark plug! the last thing I would have thought would have been a problem as they were the best quality brand and new?
    So my message is simple don't give up! I was close LOL! its always the simplest of issues that cause the biggest problems and have 100% faith in TTP as the support from the team was second to none and the Thruxton is now better than I could have ever imagined, incredible sound, extremely smooth, no popping, no surging I am truly thankful to all.
    As winter disappears and Corona is on our doorsteps nothing will stop me getting out into those highlands. big cheesy smile :p >>>>Brrrraaappp

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Lovely feedback mate.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Happy for you Gee, good lesson for all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BigCLM

BigCLM Senior Member

Nov 30, 2017
    San Rafael, CA
    Welcome from sunny California.
    upload_2020-3-17_15-10-25.png

5. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hi and welcome.

6. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
  7. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    #7 Wire-Wheels, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    I have nothing but good to say about TTP. Although I have not used thier Stage 1 kit, they sell an EXCELLENT 6 piston brake upgrade. I'd recommend it to any Bonnie rider. Mine was a special order, so of course I had to wait for it to be built. TTP kept me informed and got it on the plane for the U.S. immediately when it was finished. :D ...J.D.

• Like Like x 1