Featured Triumph Sprint Sport

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kenny durward, Nov 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. kenny durward

kenny durward Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2018
    Forfar Angus
    Triumph Sprint Sport 1997 18000 miles in pretty much immaculate condition,I dont need to tell anyone how good this model is, You will see from the pictures that it looks more like a Sprint Executive, I collected all the parts to change the bike to how I wanted it, but I have all the original parts to put it back to how it was when it left the factory, The bike can be sold in either form Sport or Tourer, If I put it back to standard then I will sell the panniers, footrests silencers and everything else that was bought to change the bike, Subsequently I would then sell the Sport items separately, I think a offer in the region of £1875 or nearest would be about right,The bike needs absolutely nothing apart from more use, The attached pics show the bike in both forms, I also have a 955i Tiger which I prefer to use, hence the sale, I realise most people on here will have a bike but it is always worth a try,Any interest please PM me

download.jpg

IMG_sprint 1.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Tim Schultz

Tim Schultz Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Sioux Falls, SD
    That is a great buy for the right person.
    I have owned my 96 Sprint for 22 years, 50K miles.
    Been bullit proof and alot of fun.
    Just got 06 BMW K1200S and have enjoyed switching back and forth Spring 2018 Covell Lake SFSD.JPG