Triumph Sprint Gt Exhaust Protector....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Alex516, Jan 9, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Alex516

Alex516 New Member

Nov 28, 2019
    Peterborough
    Hi ALL... need some help please,

Have stock exhaust on Triumph Sprint GT 2014 (don't think year matters ?)

Problem with having an "older" bike is that is that addons and accessories hard to source.

Who makes the stock exhaust on the GT is it OEM ?

What I'm after is an exhaust protector. Found one on R&G Racing site but not certain it will fit. They give you a template for "non-standard" exhausts and it looks like their EP0010BK will do the job, not perfect but will fit. Anyone have any experience of fitting one to a Sprint GT and can confirm please ? Things a bit tight at the moment so can't afford to buy it n find I just got myself a bit of useless jubilee clip n plastic ;-) ;D

Otherwise, where else would you go to get an exhaust protector that would fit stock GT exhaust ?

All and any leads will be sniffed out ;-) and gratefully received !!

ALEX

Attached Files:

2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    #2 Sprinter, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021

Hi . No one likes these file downloads when you dont know where there from mate.

3. Alex516

Alex516 New Member

Nov 28, 2019
    Peterborough
    Thanks for getting back but I don't understand ? The EP0010BK is a pretty good match but not perfect. You not sure any of the templates would work ?

Don't need to be R&G, any make would do as long as it fits that big, big GT can looks like a dinner tray ;D

4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alex516

Alex516 New Member

Nov 28, 2019
    Peterborough