Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2011 4000miles Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Davidhales, Feb 12, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Davidhales

Davidhales Member

Dec 9, 2014
    #1 Davidhales, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    For sale is my immaculate conditioned 2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 As much as this is one of the greatest bikes I’ve had the pleasure own, I’m looking at building another streetfighter unfortunately this beauty has to go to pay finance the project

This bike has only covered a low mileage of 4000 miles (Dry miles only) ! It comes with all the Triumph manuals / books, both sets of keys along with full service history& MOT etc. Last service was at 2587 Miles 0n 28/08/2014

MOT Runs Out in March, if it goes for the right money I will get a new one put on it

As standard from factory it has most the worthwhile triumph upgrades;

New Remus Hexacone Exhausts sounds awsome

Triumph single seat cover

Triumph belly pan

Triumph fly screen

R and G tail tidy

Bike has also just had all its re-call work carried out, new headlights, oil lines and hoses replaced under warranty

The Triple has been well looked after and it shows!

Comes with all original parts

Preferred payment will be Cash on collection or bank transfer. There will be no test rides unless I have the cash in my hand and proof of insurance…

If you want to pay by draft or cheque, the bike won't be going anywhere until payment in full has cleared in to my account.

Please contact me with any questions…

Thanks for your interest.

Dave

£6399

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Davidhales

Davidhales Member

Dec 9, 2014
  3. Davidhales

Davidhales Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Price reduced

4. Davidhales

Davidhales Member

Dec 9, 2014
    I have removed the indicators, levers, carbon and tank cap, these are no longer included in the sale

5. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    There's usually only one reason why stuff doesn't sell and that is that it is not at "the market price".

Obviously the market prices varies depending on the season, autumn and winter being the slowest.

If you want to sell quickly, say in the next 2 weeks, you'll need to drop below £6000 in my opinion. If you can wait until after Easter you might get the current asking price. Bear in mind that with vehicles, month by month they are worth less due to depreciation.

Also consider that the bike is out of manufacturers warranty and you are a private seller not a garage who can offer finance and guarantees. So from a purchasers viewpoint there is risk.

The very best of luck with your sale.

6. Davidhales

Davidhales Member

Dec 9, 2014
    I expect people to knock me down, if I start at £6,000, I can't go far

7. thebiglad

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    You do as you like mate, just trying to offer a few thoughts from my own experience that's all.

8. Davidhales

Davidhales Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Appreciate your thoughts, I paid £5,900 two months ago, may put it up for auction when the add runs out

I am also selling a car for £29500 and the cheeky buggers want to knock £6k off

9. thebiglad

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Well I always say that you can ask whatever you like and offer whatever you feel, but unless there is realism then nothing gets done.