Triumph Soft Panniers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by andyb57, May 28, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. andyb57

andyb57 Senior Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Devon
    Unfortunately my plans for doing a bit of touring have been derailed by house moves so I'm selling these Triumph soft panniers with fittings and protective panels for Speed Trip[les and Daytona 955i 2002 on.
    They look unused - I haven't even fitted them. Hopefully image will upload ok................
    £80

IMG_20180528_125154446.jpg

2. Shellmanstu

Shellmanstu New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    Chelmsford Essex
    Did you ever sell these? I’m looking for panniers for my 2016 Speed Triple R, not sure if soft ones were an option till I saw these.

3. andyb57

andyb57 Senior Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Devon
    I didn't, but I think they are 955i specific in that the protective mouldings (at bottom of the photo above) are made for those models - but if you want them you are welcome to buy! Can send further pics if you want them.

4. Shellmanstu

Shellmanstu New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    Chelmsford Essex
    Need to find out if they’ll fit mine, or if later models require different exhaust protectors.

5. JILL HODNETT

JILL HODNETT New Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Ireland
    I have been hunting for over
    I have been hunting for over 2 years for a full set including panel protectors - If they are still available, I'll take them please.

6. andyb57

andyb57 Senior Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Devon
    They are still available - I've just unearthed them again after a recent house move. Will have to double check all the bits and pieces are with the panniers.

7. JILL HODNETT

JILL HODNETT New Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Ireland
    Thank you most kindly for getting back to me. Most important for me are the panel protectors being there. I just sent you a separate message.