Triumph Pidcocks Long Eaton

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by JACKO, Sep 13, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. JACKO

JACKO Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Recently purchased a new thunderbird storm from Pidcocks.

Well I have to say they have been brilliant!

From sales to service and accessories every thing has been smooth and easy.

Paul Godman and Curtis Clifford are great guys who really know the product and proud of the triumph brand.

Always pleased to see you and welcome you witb a coffee.

Okay your spending an arm and a leg with them, but its nice when they take the time with you checking you are happy.

As for parts and service, Perry and Emma upstairs are quick to help and my accessories arrived next day.

Interesting to see how many new customers are buying triumphs as well. A busy shop has got to mean good service.

So a big thumbs up from a very happy punter

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Bought the wife's Street Triple, then my Speed which I then part exchanged there for my Tiger 800 XC. In all cases I thought they were decent people to deal with over the years.
    My last deal was with Curtis although I think it was Dave Mutt who gave the final nod to the part exchange deal. Curtis is a great guy to deal with and he opened the shop up early at 7.00am on 1st of March so was on the road by 8.30am

Service department also gave me their Tiger demo on their open weekend when my machine broke down with a stepper motor failure. (thankfully my only warranty issue and quickly sorted)

Picking up my machine on 1st March Picture 2 of 5 from Tiger 800 XC SE

• Like Like x 2
  3. JACKO

JACKO Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Thats a cracking bike Rich, very nice seeing a full pic, rather than a thumbnail image.

I need to keep out that shop though, I could end up going through the the triumph range! LOL

4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Me too, I'm there next weekend for my 6000 miles service so bound to take something out on test (Although I do fancy taking out the new BMW GS from Pidcocks other shop)

5. ColLamb

ColLamb Active Member

Jun 29, 2014
    Preston, Lancashire
    Richard

If you have not ridden a Beamer GS you will find the engine totally different from the TEX, limited torque range and a gearbox that can best be described as agricultural. You will change gears more in an hours test ride than you willin a montn on a TEX

6. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    Been in a few times myself. Top notch people especially when I was looking for the Trophy SE.

7. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    Did anyone go to the launch today or was it too snowy?

8. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Didn't go in the end but I had been out on a bike (non Triumph) today, in the snow but that's for another thread.

9. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    I was away in Southwold so missed it.:frown: