Triumph Owners Club Milton Keynes

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Rich Bryce, Jan 14, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    #1 Rich Bryce, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    EDIT: Inaugural meeting 11:00 Saturday 2nd February at Woburn (tea and bacon butties provided) to get committee volunteers - and to talk bollox, but mainly to talk bollox.

Anyone interested in joining the new Milton Keynes TOMCC branch I'm setting up please PM me here or email me at [email protected].

Or go to tomcc membership and join the HQ branch if MK is not yet on line and then let me know so I can let them know you're one of ours.

If you are an existing member of another branch and would like to transfer to MK, let me know or contact TOMCC membership admin and request a transfer.

TOMCC and Hinkley have been pushing us at Pure Triumph Woburn for sometime now to set up a branch based on the Woburn dealership, because, despite Bedford branch having a large membership, it is pretty much inactive. We will be active with Saturday meets every week at Woburn, ride outs from Woburn at least once a month, and weekly/fortnightly evening meets at a hostelry.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=TOMCC Milton Keynes

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    • Like Like x 2