Triumph North East

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Ratty, Jun 24, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ratty

Ratty New Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Fantastic bunch of people couldn't do enough to help! Advised me & pointed out the things if needed from a Triumph!
    Lot of bike mags only cover down south so wasn't too sure about them! But now can't rate them high enough! Been away from biking a while so helped me with some of the changes that are new to bikes! Pointed out simple things like removal of panniers & alarm activation! Where everything was & even showed me things to watch out for! Not just throwing me the keys and saying there you go!!
    Great team! Fantastic service crew! Even gave me free drinks whilst I waited for service!

2. Gerry

Gerry Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Gateshead, Tyne & Wear,
    #2 Gerry, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Pleased you had a good experience with them but just wait till they download the wrong map into your bike so that its like riding a kangaroo, Then they tell you the diagnostics say's the head gaskets gone, all within 30 min's They wanted to take the head off my 2011 speed triple that only had 300 mls on the clock (no way). Had to get them to download the map again, ran perfectly after that, they said they could not understand it.