Triumph Navigator Trousers Any Good?

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by bobw, Sep 19, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bobw

bobw Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Southampton,UK
    I have done search for this on forum and last comment in 2015 just checking if the view is the same.In view of the WOT sale on, are the navigator trousers any good as at half price they seem tempting as the look very similar to the IXS ones at J+S.Size wise are there sizes generous or a bit tight? as they only have 40" and 42" I don't want to order them if they are ok and they don't fit.Not sure if sale items can be refunded for not fitting.

2. Johnjo

Johnjo Senior Member

May 29, 2017
    Birmingham
    I bought a pair of these last winter. They were in the sale back then too.

Mine are a 36 size, as am I. Perfect fit on the waist, with a bit of room to spare. They are very long in the leg length though. I bought a regular leg. A short leg would fit me better even though I am nearly 6ft.

Quality is excellent. I only had 2 or 3 rides when it was really cold but the trousers were toastie. I would certainly recommend them.

Unfortunately I've had no luck trying to buy a matching jacket in my size. Large, btw, if anyone has one they want to move on.