Triumph Leather Jacket Swap??

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by FarkyNell, Sep 4, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. FarkyNell

FarkyNell Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    manchester
    I am the proud owner of a Black Leather Triumph Jacket. You know the one, it's thick black leather with the 2 thin white bands on the arms and the Worlds Fastest Motorcycle on the back of it. It is a fantastic jacket, really heavy with high quality zips and some very useful vents. It is in absolutely new condition, has a nice matt finish to it and relevant armour. I love this jacket BUT I have finally admitted that it is too big for me.
    I don't really want to sell it but the Triumph size large is a much better fit so I was wondering if anyone has the same jacket in a large who feels they would appreciate a bit more room, would they like to do a swap? I think it is more common for gents of a certain age to go up in size rather than go down so hopefully there is someone out there who would take me up on the swap idea.
    I could be persuaded to sell but I would want £125.00 plus post for it and I wont be able to buy another for that money, see ebay at present, there is one on there for £250.
    I'm too thick to post any pictures but see ebay for one the same, the jacket is in excellent condition and hopefully yours is too if you want to do the swap. Happy to help with delivery to keep post down as it is really heavy, more than welcome to try on if you live within range of Manchester or are going to CRMC at Anglesey this weekend (Saturday)
    Any takers?