Triumph Factory Visitor Experience Oct 2020

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Richard H, Nov 1, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England

Hi folks, been a long time I know since I visited the forum. Got chance to visit the factory experience last weekend to see what's changed since its Covid closure in March.
    Took my camera if anyone is interested. It's now £6.00 each to walk around the exhibit. Cafe and shop were still free to enter but I'm guessing the latest Gov restrictions will close it all again after only 4 weeks of being open.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Went at the end of the nineties and did the full Factory tour, that was when every bike in the range was made there, as far as I remember it was ‘free’ when you bought a Triumph? I am guessing it’s not quite like that now?

• Like Like x 2
  3. bob1

bob1 Noble Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Somerset
    not much to see is there seeing as all the bikes are made in Thailand:)

4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    We didn't do the full tour only the cafe, shop and museum but yes Thailand is doing most of the manufacturing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    • Like Like x 1
  6. FellZebra

FellZebra First Class Member

Mar 9, 2020
    Cheshire, UK
    We went last week, and likewise just the museum / design and technology piece upstairs / cafe as opposed to full factory tour.
    Enjoyed it, some great bikes in the museum and well worth a visit. Shame it's gonna close Thursday.
    All Covid H&S measures in place and excellent social distancing throughout our visit......there was only us in there!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    It is on by to do list when all the COVID crap is finished with us

• Like Like x 1