Triumph Exhaust?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ReboRMB, May 25, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ReboRMB

ReboRMB New Member

May 25, 2023
    Idaho
    Hi! I found a box in my attic after my husband passed away labelled '2012 Triumph Exhaust'. Can anyone give me any more information on the contents, and is this what it was labelled as? Thank you, I appreciate any input!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    could be the standard triumph 900 street scrambler exhaust, have you any pictures of his bike

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    RebRMB
    Yes street Scrambler. And my sincerest Condolences for your loss. Look around the silencers to see if it is stamped for road use or if it says not for road use. It looks new and if it has not for road use it should be worth a very good price.
    Joe. Again Condolences

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. ReboRMB

ReboRMB New Member

May 25, 2023
    Idaho
    Weird thing is he didn't have a Triumph, though he had many other bikes.

5. ReboRMB

ReboRMB New Member

May 25, 2023
    Idaho
    Thank you, I'll take a look.

6. Samsgrandad

Samsgrandad Senior Member

Dec 15, 2019
    Somerset
    So sorry to hear of your loss and appreciate the difficulties you have in sorting things out, hopefully we can help in identifying these parts

As previously mentioned its for the 865cc Scrambler. The pipes with the bends on are the 'header pipes', the front part, which go onto the engine.
    There appear to be 2 sets of silencers, the ones which you show in the third photo look as if they are the standard ones, I can just see part of the Triumph part number engraved in the chrome. The long straight narrow ones look like 'slash cut' pipes. Probably these have no baffles and are quite loud.

All the parts look brand new and were probably swapped out by the dealer when the bike was first purchased.
    As has been previously noted these should have quite a value, I couldn't give any indication from this side of the pond but don't let them go for a nominal amount

• Thanks Thanks x 1