Triumph Cafe Racer On Ebay

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adie P, Sep 26, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    • Like Like x 3
  2. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Not my cup of tea either but I can appreciate the work that's gone into it. I would imagine that it could be a whole lot of ball ache for the new owner once something goes wrong. Bit of an eye watering price too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    nope. Too much for me but can't help but admire his passion for his project.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Oooooh ... yes, please. Hang on, let me just check that I've got that spare 12 grand in my bedside "loose change" cup.

Aaaaah shit! Wouldn't ya know it - £11,984.36 short!!?

Best leave it Jez. - I could be a while finding the shortfall ..........................................

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    12g a "good lunch for two"? HAHAHAHAHA ... particularly ironic with my dietary taste - or, as most would have it - total lack of taste! That would keep me in breakfast, lunch and dinner till they pop me, bloated, into the casket!

But, if you can get him down to 25% of his asking price, I'll pay you 75% (on top of) of what I pay him. Deal? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    I think it looks superb - I don't often like cafe racers but thats sweet....