Triumph Bonneville T120

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by joe mc donald, Jun 25, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    #1 joe mc donald, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Looking to sell my T120 as i am not getting on with it. I prefer the 865 model It has under 3000 miles and is on the road rides terrifically small summer screen bag raikls not bags decat balance box k&n filter Norman Hyde peashotter cans engine dresser bars and koni shocks. Full triumph fitted alarm system I will not haggle alot so don't waste you time and i want as close to the asking price as i can get Wh i am setting around £8000 the bike cost me £12000 with the alarm The bike is actually 2000 miles. It had some work done at Bulldog Triumph were it had a loose connection when they also fitted the Xbox decat system. The oil gets changed on a yearly basis regardless of miles which I do myself always with a new triumph filter. I will also consider part exing the bike for a similar T100.

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    No not a sausage. I will check the Gumtree soon. But I have been all to pieces lately since my MUM passed away. Can't seem to get it together as she was my light. Thanks for letting me know.
    Ride safe.
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad
    Thanks. I won't go on about it as it is hard.
    Ride Safe
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Littleade
    Its not really had any services other than some work when it had a loose connection. I was thinking about the first Triumph around three thou miles.
    Ride safe.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lucky

Lucky Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Ripon UK & Limoges France
    PM on its way

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Lucky
    No problem. Talk to you soon.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lucky

Lucky Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Ripon UK & Limoges France
    Bike withdrawn from sale, what a waste of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Bike is now gone traded it at Bulldog Triumph.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Leek
    Hiya joe, I was thinking of a T120 as my next purchase, would you mind telling me why you disliked your bike, it may be useful to know before I take the plunge and buy one, I'm a little over 6ft tall. !!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Zak.
    I don't have a valid reason for selling it. It is as good as everyone says. I took a couple of motorway trips on it and it performed outstandingly. But recently all I used it for was short journey and found I was up and down the gearbox all the time. And unless you dropped a gear around town passing was almost impossible. And I didn't like the engine it sounded hallow to me. But this is only me and I have not heard anyone else say this. I have my 865 and its terrific does every thing like I want and this 900 now is not far away. Hope this helps. But ask around because most people love the 1200's.
    Ride Safe.
    Joe

• Like Like x 2