Triumph Bonneville 790 T100 Air Cooled For Sale Or Trade.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by joe mc donald, May 30, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    #1 joe mc donald, May 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2023
    Selling this Triumph T100 790cc air-cooled Bonneville needing work on carbs. The bike has had the air box removed and missing it has had CR Racing carbs fitted and i know nothing about these carbs. The bike is running rich and i don't know enough to sort. My dealer says as the carbs are not right they would not touch it. It also has a tec two into one exhaust loud indeed. I just want a running Bonnie to see me out for another year then i won't mind tinkering It has led lighting chrome cases rack & grabrail. It is mot'd and does run. It has 1100 miles. The bike is located near SLOUGH / Maidenhead And i want £3000 for it. Now decided i will take offers for this bike or trade for another cash your way. I just had the carbs rebuilt by Allen's performance and it is still rich so just can't be bothered any more. It also has the Norman Hyde two into two exhaust now and has the air box Joe

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    PM sent

• Like Like x 1