Sold - Triumph Bar End Mirrors. For T100 & T120. A9638132

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Flashp, Jul 14, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    These originally had the chrome surround on the rear, I painted them satin black and matt lacquered them as they were a better match for my T100 Black. I also prefered the arms on these over those on the mirrors supplied with the black surrounds on the rear. Those arms are much more angular and look a little odd on a Bonneville, the Thruxton R has them.

They are in excellent condition, alloy arms are perfect, no marks etc. One of the mirror rear covers has a very minor mark, you'll see it circled in green. It's very small but it's fair to point it out.

Boxed and complete.

I'm also including the bar end finishers which are usually sold separately. New these parts in total would be £179, I'm asking £80 incl shipping. Item located near Portsmouth, Hampshire. Collection is welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Flashp.
    I may well be interested in the mirrors if you still have them and will give you a definate answer tomorrow.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    Ok Joe :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Flashp
    Yes i will have the mirrors. I will pm you my details.
    Regards
    Joe

5. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    Thanks Joe.