Sprint GT Trident Stubby Carbon.

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Bob W, Jun 14, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bob W

Bob W New Member

Apr 13, 2019
    Stockton on Tees
    New can arrived today, so a little project for tomorrow.

Anyone else fitted one?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bob W

Bob W New Member

Apr 13, 2019
    Stockton on Tees
    A few developments;

After fitting the can I noticed the rear brake light was permanently on and flickering, long story short, hydraulic switch on the master cylinder was kaput, bike was still under warranty so took it to Team Roberts in Doncaster.

New can was popping and farting like a good un on the way down, mentioned it to the guys in TR and they said I needed a remap, I said go ahead, long story short, it was shit!

I mentioned it on a facebook page, north east bikers, and got a msg from a bloke saying he could help. We arranged a date, he came, he told me what they should have done, they hadn't, he told what they had done, they shouldn't have, and in short, he put right the shit they'd done, and got the bike running brilliantly without the pops and farting. I know some like it but I do a bit of bike camping and the sound of machine guns going through a campsite isn't a good first impression :confused:

If anyone has any mapping/ecu issues, I can give you some contact details.

• Like Like x 1