Track Mode/rider Mode/any Mode With Less Intrusive Tc??

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by qpr692d5jtmr, Apr 18, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. qpr692d5jtmr

qpr692d5jtmr New Member

Mar 16, 2022
    London
    Mine won't allow it.. can scroll between sport and road. And scrolls past track and rider.
    If the paramaters are changed in the setting for rider mode to match sport . Then it can select it sometimes.. most other times the screen locks of the defunct mode selection page looping between track and rider and selecting neither with no way to back off the page
    The dealer and a tech both had a play around with it, the tech did manage to amend TC in rider mode to track mode, after a long process! But then when bike is turned off and on, all was lost.
    The test bike I managed to get into track mode no worries, honestly I wouldn't have bought it if I were to be stuck in such a nanny mode so I know it can be changed but can't figure out how?
    Any others had this problem?

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Hi there.
    Are they actually disabled in the actual setup of the bike (not related to the mode settings)?
    Also, if you are riding along, the modes will only select downwards (less powerful) but I’ve never had the issues that you are having. Sounds like a warranty issue for sure