Tors Exhaust Triumph Bonneville Se Efi 2009 Mag Wheel

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by elfin, Jun 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. elfin

elfin Member

Mar 18, 2016
    London
    Hi
    I am looking for a set of tors exhaust in the megaphone style. If anyone has a set lying around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Michael S

Michael S New Member

Jun 7, 2019
    California
    I have a pair of British Customs megaphones I don't need.

3. elfin

elfin Member

Mar 18, 2016
    London
    Thanks for responding Michael but I am currently looking for TORS exhausts as I like the sound of them.
    If I don't find those I may not have a choice but to find an alternative like British Customs.

4. Michael S

Michael S New Member

Jun 7, 2019
    California
    OK, let me know, I'll let them go cheap, right side has two small dents, but they do sound pretty good. The peashooters I replaced them with sound even better,by the way.

5. elfin

elfin Member

Mar 18, 2016
    London
    Thanks,I have heard that about the pea shooters but I have always been a fan of the megaphone look. Peashooter have never appealed to me but I guess you can never rule out poor taste.

6. Michael S

Michael S New Member

Jun 7, 2019
    California
    I hope you mean your poor taste! Seriously, everybody likes different things, trading the megaphones for the peashooters transformed my bike for me (plus adding the tank badges and knee grips :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. elfin

elfin Member

Mar 18, 2016
    London
    Lol. Of course I was referring to my own poor taste.
    Finally managed to get my hands on a set for cheap after years of searching.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gordon Gordon

Gordon Gordon New Member

Nov 7, 2022
    Surrey, uk
    I am looking for a pair of TORs (A9600100 A9600101) for a 2005 Bonneville T100. Anyone knows of any, please let me [email protected]